翻译大师的博客

讲述翻 译大师学习翻译的心路历程

«   他的碗是空的我能帮你吗 »

太危险了/千钧一发

   1. It's up to you.(由你决定。)


    2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)


    3. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)


    4. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)


    5. Where are you headed [朝...方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?)


    6. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)


    7. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)


    8. It's a small world.(世界真小!)


    9. It's my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)


    10. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)


    You are the boss. 你来决定吧!


    Don't get me wrong.不要误解我!


    You got it.你说对了


    11. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)


    12. I'm mad about David Beckham.(我迷死小贝了。)


    I'm crazy about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)


    13. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)


    14. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?


    15. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)


    应该是a cup of coffee


    cop是警察的口语。。。


    15. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)


    16. He turns me off.(他使我厌烦。)


    17. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)


    18. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。)


    19. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)


    20. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)


    21. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)


    22. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)


    23. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)


    24. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)


    25. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)


  26. Let's call it a day[决定或 同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].


    27. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)


    28. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)


    29. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)


    30. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)


    31. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)


    32. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)


    33. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)


    34. Far from it.(一点也不。)


    35. I'm behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)


    36. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)


    37. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)


    38. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)


    39. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)


    40. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)


    41. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)


    42. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)


    43. You can't please everyone.(你不可 能讨好每一个人。)


    please[使人感到满意和愉快]


    44. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)


    45. You bet!(当然!)


    46. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)


    47. Are you pulling my leg?(你在开我玩笑吗?)


    48. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)


    49. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)


    50. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)


    51. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)


    52. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)


    53. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)


    54. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)


    55. You're the boss.(听你的。)


    56. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!)


    57. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)


    恩我还 多喜欢着两句的 in for an inch,in for a mile既来之则安之


    YOU CAN STILL PUT THE BRAKES ON THIS THING亡羊补牢,为时不晚


    It's none of your business!"比较实用(没你的事儿!)


    save it (省省吧)


    just trust me (请相信我)


    please (拜托,,所以还是再睡会儿吧。


    • Maybe I could run some errands for you.也许我能为你做些什


  原文章地址是:http://www.cuyoo.com/html/qita/richangyingyong/kouyu/2009/0603/10091.html

  • 相关文章:

发表评论

网站分类

文章归档

Tags

Powered By
Copyright 杭州翻译公司 杭州翻译. Some Rights Reserved.

友情链接:    K8彩平台备用网址   大发邀请码   k8彩票在线开户   光大乐园   福彩软件