翻译大师的博客

讲述翻 译大师学习翻译的心路历程

« 进入考场时  Ⅰ. Famous people »

    二十七.you'

  《老友记》实用口语精选

  I've never met anyone like her. 我从未 遇过像她那样的人。


  He's been talking about himself all night long. 他整晚都在说他自己。


  Hopefully. 希望如此。


  How could you get involved with a woman like this? 你怎能 跟这样的女人在一起?


  Are you greeting each other this way now? 你们现 在用这种方式打招呼吗?


  Very clean! 很干净。


  I'm seeing her again on Thursday. 我星期 四要再见她一次。


  He got all the good stuff. 他得到了所有的好处。


  Just to compare. 只是想比较一下。/ 只是想做个对比。


  Here's the deal. 就这么定了。


    


  How's this gonna work? 这件事怎样处理?


  They're just looking after you. 他们只是关心你。


  I think he's across the hall. 我想他在(门的)对面。


  Here we go. 开始了。


  Put him on the phone. 叫他听电话。


  What were you doing in the classroom? 你去教室做什么?


  We have a winner! 冠军出炉了!


  Never gonna happen. 不可能发生的。


    


  He didn't tell me. 他没有告诉我。


  I was the last one to know that. 我是最 后一个人知道的。


  I low myself. 我真鄙视自己。


  He seems to hate you. 他似乎讨厌你。


  We just found this cat and are looking for the owner. 我们捡到这只猫,正在找它的主人。


    


  He doesn't speak much English. 他不大会讲英语。


  We have nothing in common. 我们没有共同点。


  Magic is about to happen. 奇迹马上要出现了。


  Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone. 过去呀,她旁边没人。


  What would my opening line be? 我的开 场白应该是什么呢?


    


  Back me up. 帮我壮壮胆。


  You said that. 你说过。


  I didn't know you could dance! 没想到你会跳舞。


  They wanna sign me! 他们要跟我签约。


  Awful play! 好烂的戏!


  Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。


  Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?


  Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?


  How did that happen? 怎么会这样?


  I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然 间感到一阵晕眩。


  You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道 我最想念她什么吗?


  I never really noticed. 我从未注意过。


  I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我 们不该继续交往下去了。


  How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。


  This is sick. / It's disgusting. 太恶心了。


    


  What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?


  We're different. 我们是不同类型的人。


  I hit her in the eye! 我打中了她的眼睛。


  How many glasses have you had? 你喝了多少杯了?


  Wait here. 在这里等一下。


  


  I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. 不好意思,也许我当时没说清楚。


  I saw it first. 我先看到的,!


  How's it going? 进展得怎样?


  When do we get to meet the guy? 我们什 么时候可以见到他?


  I don't even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不 知道自己对他感觉怎样。


  Can we meet him? 我们可以见他吗?


  Why should I let you meet him? 我为什 么要让你去见他?


  The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 发生这 种事情的机会很少/机会渺茫。


  Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 别再想了。


  You don't know him. 你并不了解他。


  I will be good. 我会很乖的。


  Do you all promise? 你们保证?


  Do you promise to be good? 你保证会很乖?


  Thank you for calling attention to our error. 谢谢你 提醒我们的错误。


  What bank is this? 这是什么银行?


  He's here. 他来了。


  Be good. 乖。/ 别乱来。


  I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名。


  Let’s let the Alan-bashing begin. 让我们 开始攻击亚伦吧。


  Did you notice it? 你们注意到了吗?


  Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜欢他哪点?


  How was the game? 比赛怎样?


  How is that possible? 怎么可能?


  He made us into a team. 他让我 们成为一个团体。


  She's gagging. 她快断气了。


  I dumped him. 我甩了他。


  Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说?/ 举个例子。


  I got a job. 我找了份工作。


  Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?


  I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。


  I thought we were happy。 我以为我们很快乐。


  Spit! 吐出来。


  Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。


  Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。


  Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?


  She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。


  Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?


  I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。


  Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?


  What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?


  Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。


  You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。


  It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。


  We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。


  Since when? 什么时候开始的?


  Relax your hand! 手放松。


  Give it to me. 把它给我。


  Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。


  I feel complete. 我感到满足。


  That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!


  What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?


  There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。


  Keep it. 你留着吧。


  We're with you。 我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。


  Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以过 来帮我弄一下意大利面吗?


  I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想这 样可以让我喘口气。


  What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?


  Nothing! It's an expression. 没有,随便说说而已。


  Don't listen to your father. 不要听你爸乱说。


    


  They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他们安于现状。


  We don't have that problem. 我们没有那个问题。


  What happened between you and him? 你们之 间发生什么事了?


  Here's what happened. 事情是这样的。


  She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。


  You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?


  What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?


  I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。


  He is an only child. 他是个独生子。


  I don't have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。/ 我没有这种烦恼。


  How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?


  Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?


  When did it get so complicated? 什么时 候变得那么复杂了?


  Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得 我们的高中时代吗?


  I never thought I'd be here. 我从未 想过自己会落得如此地步。


  How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?


  Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你/他/她的手好有力。


  Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?


  She's very supportive. 她很支持。


  He's gonna be here for hours. 他要在 这里呆几个小时。


  That's not why we bought the ticket。那并不 是我们买票的原因。


  Are you still talking about football? 你们还在谈论足球吗?


  She has issues. 她有点意见。


  Why are you here? 你怎么会在这里?/ 你来这里干什么?


  She is pregnant. 她怀孕了。


  There's some(kind of)misunderstanding between them. 他们之间有误会。


  I've already seen this one! (看电视时)这集我看过了。


  Are you through with that? 你完事了吗?


  Whose little ball of paper is this? 这是谁的纸团?


  Let me fluff the pillow. 让我把枕头拍松一下。


  You're scaring me. 你吓到我了。


  You're like all chaotic and twirly. 你看起来很慌张。/ 你慌慌张张的。


  He can do no wrong. 他不可能犯错。


  Has anybody seen my engagement ring? 有人看 到我的订婚戒指吗?


  Don't touch that. 不要碰它。


  You stomped on my heart in front of my (entire) family! 你让我 在全家人面前出丑!


  We will find it. 我们会找到它的。


  Don't be mad. 不要生气。


  I can't do it. 我办不到。


  You might be where he is right about now if you keep doing this. 你再这 样做的话就会变得跟他现在一样。


  They wanted me to be involved. 他们想我加入。


  What's that curry taste? 怎么会有咖喱味?


  Why is he going to call me? 他怎么会要给我电话?


  She just graduated. 她刚毕业。


  We don't have to know that. 我们不需要知道。


  There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。


  He's just some guy I work with! 他只是 跟我一起工作而已。


  Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔 今天把她的东西搬走了。


  Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?


  She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?


  I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。


  How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?


  Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?


  Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?


  What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?


    


  Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!


  It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。


  What does that mean? 那是什么意思?


  I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。


  Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!


  Put the book back. 把书放回去。


  I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?


  I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。


  You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。


  You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。


  How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?


  I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。


  Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我 在地板上找到什么?


  Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。


  What’s with you? 你怎么了?


  What did you get? 你得到了什么?


  You know what the scariest part is? 你知道 最可怕的是什么吗?


  What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?


  Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!


  You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能 一辈子都靠父母。


  I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我简直 不敢相信自己的耳朵。


  Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?


  Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗?


  旅游常用英语


  谢谢 Thank you

  多谢 Thanks a lot

  对不起,麻烦你 Excuse me

  抱歉 Excuse the mess


  需要帮忙吗? Can i help you


  谢谢你的帮助 Thank you for helping me


  无论如何,我还要感谢你 Thanks anyway


  您好 How are you


  初次见面问好 How do you do

  很高兴见到你 It's nice to meet you


  请问贵姓? Can I have your name


  我叫 My name is ...


  很高兴认识你 It was a pleasure meeting you


  很高兴见到你 Pleased to meet you

  希望再见到你 Hope to see you again


  这是不 是说我以后可以再见到你? Does that mean that I can see you again?


  玩得快乐 Have a good time

  祝你好运 good luck


  我希望没事儿 I hope nothing is wrong


  怎么了? What's the matter


  糟糕,严重吗? Oh,not is it serious


  我真为你难过 I'm sorry for you


  一路平安,走好 Have a safe trip home


  新托福口语:二十个常用比较句型 1. She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一样用功。

    2. One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is). 迟到一 分钟与迟到半小时同样是不准时。

    3. His strength is superior to mine. 他的力气比我大。

    4. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people. 有色人 种丝毫不比白人低劣。

    5. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend. 我比我朋友后到纽约。

    6. We love truth above everything else. 我们热 爱真理甚与一切。

    7. It is worth next to nothing. 那几乎一钱不值。

    8. How could he compare with Bill Gates? 他怎能 同比尔谴南啾饶兀?


    9. Easier said than done. 说易做难。

    10. I like that best of all / least of all. 我最喜欢/不喜欢那个。

    11. I can’t think of a better idea. 我想不 出比这个更好的了。

    12. No other book has had a greater influence on my life. 任何其 它的书对我一生的影响都没有这本书大。

    13. Nothing is so easy as this. 没有比 这更容易的事了。

    14. The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance. 一个人懂得越多,越发现自己无知。

    15. So much the worse. 更加不妙。

    16. Better late than never. 迟做比不做好。

    17. Better to do well than to say well. 说得好不如做得好。

    18. I would sooner die than do such a thing. 我宁死不做此事。

    19. Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it. 聪明人热爱真理,而愚人逃避真理。

    20. I would do anything before that. 我什么都肯做,就是不愿做那件事。


  教你30句赞美语 每天一句大家都爱你


  一.you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)【每天都可以用!】


    二.you did a goodjob.(你干得非常好。)【国际最通用的表扬!】


    三.we're so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)【最高级的表扬!】


    四.i'm very pleased with your work.(我对你 的工作非常满意。)【正式、真诚的赞扬!】


    五.this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)【随口就说、但效果很好的表扬!】


    六.you're looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)【与众不同的表扬!】


    七.you always know the right thing to say.(说的很不错哦)【很真诚哦!!】


    八.you'r every eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)【高层次的表扬!】


    九.nice going!=you did a good job.(干得好!)【极其地道的表扬!】


    十.the food is delicious.(好吃!)【最普通、但非常重要的表扬!】


   十一.every thing tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)


    十二.your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)【外国人 绝对喜欢听的表扬!】


    十三.what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)【只管大胆用!】


    十四.I admire your work.(工作很棒)


    十五.I respect your work.(我对你 的工作表示敬意。)【世界通用!】


    十六.you've got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)【一个非常安全的表扬!】


    十七.you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)【美国人 极其喜欢的表扬!】


    十八.your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)【绝对和 其他人不一样的表扬!】


    十九.your English is incredible.(我真不 敢相信你的英语这么好啊)【用了六星级形容词!】


    二十.you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)【现代人非常喜欢听!】


   二十一.you're very professional.(你非常专业。)【专业化的表扬!】


    二十二.your company is very impressive.(你的公 司给我留下深刻印象。)


    二十三.you're so smart.(你非常聪明。)


    二十四.I envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)


    二十五.your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)


    二十六.you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)


    二十七.you're really talented.(你很有天赋。)


    二十八.you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)


    二十九.you have a good taste.(你很有品位。)


    三十.you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)


    亲爱的孩子们,多多赞 扬他人利国利民哦!不要吝 啬自己的语言哦!I promise you will learn a lot!see you in the summer !

  • 相关文章:

发表评论

网站分类

文章归档

Tags

Powered By
Copyright 杭州翻译公司 杭州翻译. Some Rights Reserved.

友情链接:    彩票合法网站网址   大赢家彩票   陕西福彩网   k8彩票备用域名   k8彩票专业平台